FOTD: Green Eyeshadow Look

 

This look was created by using the Covergirl quad in Tropical Fusion. I used the light green shade on the inner corner and tear duct. I then used my 88 shimmer palette and picked up a grass green color; placing this color on the mobile lid. I took Texture from Mac and used it in my crease to blend out the harsh lines and add a hint of color. Also I went in with MAC Shale eyeshadow (in the crease as well) to help add depth. I used the Covergirl Tropical Fusion palette and took the deep blue color on the end and I placed this color in my outer v. I lined my eyes with MAC Blacktrack fluid line and add mascara Maybelline Great lash lots of lashes in black.
Eye Products: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC  Groundwork Paint Pot
Covergirl Tropical Fusion Quad
88 Shimmer Palette
Mac Blacktrack Fluid Line
Maybelline Lots of Lashes Great Lash Mascara
 
 
Face Products: 
Mary Kay Minerals in Bronze 1 (sorry was wrong in the video)
Rimmel Primer
Black Radiance Concealer Stick in 8001
Maybelline  Dream Mousse Concealer
MAC Blot Powder
MAC Format Blush
Too Faced Chocolate Soliel Bronzer
Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer/Blush

Lip Products:
Maybelline Baby lips in Peach
Clinique lipstick in Angelic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ka'oir Lipstick Review & Rant

Bad Girl Twitter Beef: Judi VS Stasi

Preventing Premature Aging