My Project 25 Pan

Hey guys,
So I have decided that I just Have too much makeup that I never finish. So I am attempting to do something legendary....That's right I'm going to finish some makeup!!! YAY! So to fill in those who don't know yet...project pan; when a number of items are chosen and used until all or "pan" is hit/gone. During this time rules are set as to if and when one can buy makeup.
Here are my rules:
1. I can buy makeup on special occasions only...my birthday, ect.
2. I can replace items that are needed for everyday...concealer, primer, ect.
3. I must at least hit pan on all items.
Now on to the fun stuff
Here is a list of my Project Pan Items:
# (Finished Products)
1. Hard Candy Blush in Honeymoon
2. Urban Decay Primer Potion (Depotted)
3. MAC Blacktrack Fluid Line/ Estee Lauder pencil eyeliner in black
4. Clean- Warm Cotton Perfume/ #Victoria's Secrete perfume in Bombshell
5. Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
6. Victoria's Secrete Beauty Rush Lotion
7.# Conditioner for hair
8. Korres Lip Butter in Guava
9. Loreal Primer for face/#/ Rimmel Londen face Primer
10. Loreal True Match powder/ Mary Kay Minerals powder
11. MAC Studio Fix Powder
12. Maybelline Dream Moouse Concealer
13. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara/ # Maybelline lots of lashes mascara
14. MAC Morning Glory Lip gloss/ Baby Sparks Lip Gloss
15. Revlon Lip Butter In Sugar Plum
16. Elf eyeshadow/ Wet n Wild eyeshadow
17. Clinique Eye Base
18. Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer
19. Mac Blot powder
20. Elf Lip Gloss Set of 3 (two left)
21. Too Faced Natural Eye Palette
22. Clinique Lipstick in Angelic
23. Mac Gleam Eyeshadow
24. Mac Studio Fix Fluid
25.# Rosebud Salve
Bonus products..
* MAC MSF natural
* EOS Lip gloss



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ka'oir Lipstick Review & Rant

Bad Girl Twitter Beef: Judi VS Stasi

Preventing Premature Aging