Bad Girl Twitter Beef: Judi VS Stasi

 Happy Thursday! I hope your week has been going well.....
I really need to keep up with my twitter and face book accounts more! I logged on the other day to find that  Judi and Stasi from Bad Girls Club Season 7 had beef. Somehow words were thrown from one girl to the other along with the many comments of their followers. I love BGC and am a huge fan. So here's my take on what happened?
Stasi did an interview where she was asked if her and Judi were still friends and she responded saying that they don't speak much. Somehow this info got back to Judi and she was upset by the news. Her response was to go off and start a twitter war between her and Stasi. I did not see the tweets, BUT I did see the YouTube/ Ustream videos that both girls posted. In this situation both girls are wrong. Stasi says she did not respond to Judi's tweets. She says she told Judi to "get the f*** off my timeline". But in her video she clearly dogs Judi out. She shows her cell number to the camera, saying "I'm an adult! I called Judi, I texted her, and she didn't respond." She also says Judi slept with some guy on her last booking and cheated on Matthew from love games. She goes on talking about how she is coming out with a hair line, lip gloss, and has four record deals. I think this response is crap. Yeah your mad at the girl, but dang everybody knows how Judi can be. She still didn't deserve her number blasted all over the web, leaving random people calling her at all hours of the night. And to judge someones behavior in their relationship is outta bounds too. Ok so if you say it say it to your sister or someone you trust just to get out your frustration, but don't blast so called rumors to the world. WTF Stasi! Judi is really no better though. In her video she calls Stasi fat, and a bitch. She says that the whole thing is Stasi's fault. Take some responsibility Judi; I mean come on, your grown girl. Own up and be real. Judi deleted her tweets for the last few days so the whole argument is gone from twitter. What's up with that? Makes you think hun?
So as of now the girls say that the friendship is over. Some people are sad but I think that people grow apart. You have to stay in touch to stay close. Being in the industry just adds more pressure and problems. Plus its always hard for women to stay on the same page and get along. I wish the girls the best. Stasi I be watching for your lip gloss line! :)
What are your thoughts on this? What do you think of each girl? Who was/ is your favorite BGC B****? POST A COMMENT BELOW! I'd love to read them and see your take on this.
 

Comments

  1. this comment for stasi... yo you're the most annoying bitch on any season. I don't understand what made you think you owned that house and you can tell people that they had to leave...and not for nothing but when tasia scratched you it was clearly a mistake from her body moving as you tossed her so therefore you did assault her and they shuda kicked your fat ass out of that house. For someone that acted like they didn't believe in voodoo you had to been working some black magik up in that house for those girls to even put any weight in what you said...If that was me I wuda told you right out this is not your house and you aint queen bee...I wish those bitches woulda all turned on you and threw you out the house..you did something to them girls or put something in the water to make them all bow down to you like that but you really are a fucked up person and I really find you the worst bitch on that show and i dont mean baddest I mean dumbest...you saying to tasia dont put your hands on me..you fucking touched her first you really are a twisted bitch and someone shuda laid you out in that house

    ReplyDelete
  2. your such a fat bitch u don't even needed to be on that show

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stasi and tiara

    ReplyDelete
  4. The worst customer service.They don't care about the customers. I was very excited to get the product but now I would never try to order anything from Ka'oir ever again. I ordered 4 lipsticks and the package was left outside my door. I never got the package. I have no idea what happened to the package. I contacted customer service and they told me they are not responsible for what happens to package after the mailing carrier takes it. Supposedly this is in their policy, but the interesting part is they have this information hidden from customers in order to see it you have to go to Contact and then FAQ. Also they give false information saying a signature is required upon delivery and obviously not because look at what happened to me. When I told them they are committing a violation by not putting that information visible to customers, also giving false information and then not taking responsibility for it, so I wanted them to either resend me items or a refund they stop replying to me. Totally disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with your blog and i will be back to check it more in the future so please keep up your work. michael kors outleti love your content & the way that you write.
    Poker Online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ka'oir Lipstick Review & Rant

Preventing Premature Aging