Makeup Rehab 101| My Treatment Plan



Can you guess how many item of makeup and perfume are in my collection? Would you say it is over 100? Less than? Over 300??
Here is a photo to help you...
Now what is your guess??
If you guess over 500! Then your right. That number is insane. I'm so disapointed wit myself. Letks check out some of the highlights...
In my collection I have: {all numbers are low estimates}
20 concelors
48 blushes
110 lipstick
32 cream eye bases
12 foundations
WHY?! I don't need this much makeup. I could use this makeup everyday for probably the next 3 years or more. So I have created a plan for myself to follow starting today and throughout 2014. I have already started using my makeup. I never used to wear makeup often. Maybe twice a week, but if I want to reach my goal I'll have to wear makeup at least 4 times a week.
My rules are as follows:
1. Use 50+ items completely
2. Follow rules related to purchasing/ buying (I will explain this to you)
3. Follow all rules before purchases
Exception Rules:
1. Birthday; can buy makeup but limited to 3 items
2. Can buy from Spring/Summer collection but only one collection..limit 4 items
3. Can buy from xmas collection. Limit 4 items 4. Can buy essential items again. **Can haul up to 3 times a year. Limit 2 items
Goals:
So my first goal is to use up 50 makeup items over the next 16 months. I sepatrated these items from everything else in my makeup collection. There are amongst these items; two palletes. I need to hit pan on 2 eyeshadows out of these I just named. There also is 3 foundations; 2 liquid and one loose powder. I need to finish these completely. Two blushes I need to hit pan on, and a few eyeliners, concelors, face and eye primers, also a cream base for eyes and so on.
I will list each item below. Also I have 10 perfumes to finish. Here is the list:
1. Urban Decay all nighter long lasting makeup setting spray (finished)
2. Mac prep + prime transparentfinishing powder
3. L'oreal studio secrets magic perfecting base (finished)
4. Mac superduper natural mineralized blush
5. Mac msf in dark
6. Benefit they're real mascara (mini) (finsihed)
7. Smashbox single eyeshadow in asap
8. Urban Decay 24/7 slide on shadow pencil in Sin
9. Urban Decay dou eyeliner in zero and corrupt (finished)
10. Mac paint pot in soft ochre
11. Benefits the pore fessional (finished)
12. Bobby Brown creamy concealer in golden (finished)
13. Fresh sugar rose' tinted lip treatment (finished)
14. Maybelline baby lips in cherry me
15. Clean warm cotton perfume (mini)
16. Urban Decay eyeshadow primer (finished)
17. Clean & clear oil absorbing sheets (finished)
18. Korres guava lip butter
19. Too Faced natural eye pallette (hit pan on two eyeshadows)
20. Philosophy pomegranate bubbyly lipgloss
21. Revlon kissable lipstain in honey
22. Maybelline dream mousse blush in soft plum
23. Pixi flawless and poreless face primer sample (finished)
24. Mary Kay mineral foundation in bronze 1
25. Clinique blush in smoldering plum
26. Mac eyehshadows in bamboo, mythology, woodwinked
27. Urban Decay eyeshadow in roach
28. Too Faced pink leopard bronzer
29. Maybelline the rocket mascara (finished)
30. Origins no puffery
31. Mac pro longwear concealor in NC42
32. Benefit dr. feelgood
33. Mac lip pencil in deverish mini
34. Mac lipstick in syrup
35. Bloom lip balm in natural strawberry
36. Loreal true match crayon concealer (finished)
37. Mac dazzleglass in baby sparks (finished)
38. ELF hypershine gloss in berry cherry
39. Mac studio fix fluid foundation in NC45 (finished)
40. Revlon nearly naked foundation in chestnut
41. Wet n Wild bronzer in goddess
42. Mary Kay lip gloss in pink diamonds
43. Ulta eyeliner pencil in indigo
44. Loreal hip lip gloss in adoring
45. Mac studio sculpt concealor in NC45
46. Kat Von D lipstick in cathedral mini
47. Clinique lipgloss in blackberry bloom
48. Sephora nano eyeliner in silver green
49. Milani brow fix powder in medium
50. Maybelline define-a-brow in dark brown (finished)
51. Tarte emphasize eyes inner rim brightner pencil
52. Fresh sugar lip treatment (large)(finished)
53. Laura Geller balance-n-brighten foundation in deep mini
54. Laura Geller baked marble eyeshadow duo in smokey quartz/golden smoke
55. Laura Geller bronze-n-brighten in medium mini
56. Laura Geller blush-n-brighten in apricot berry mini
57. Juicy coutour viva la juicy mini parfume (finished)
58. Amazing grace mini parfume
59. Sexy little things noir rollerball parfume
60. Kim K rollerball parfume (finished)
61. Micheal Kores very hollywood rollerball parfume(finished)
62. Pacifica island vanilla rollerball parfume(finished)
63. Sephora travel/sampler container parfume(finished)
64. Random travel/sampler parfume(finished)
65. 13 mini samples parfumes
66. Urban Decay Naked palette

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ka'oir Lipstick Review & Rant

Bad Girl Twitter Beef: Judi VS Stasi

Preventing Premature Aging