Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara Review

Hey guys here's another review for you.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Cost:

$23.00 for a full sized tube
Where to purchase: Sephora,  Ulta, Too faced

How it performs:

Color is jet black, a true black and does not fade over time. This will coat each lash giving the apperance of more defined and fuller lashes. The consistency is between wet and dry (my favorite) which makes application and layering much easier. I find that after 2 coats the lashes can start to look clumpy so be careful and take your time when applying. This mascara will not make your lashes crunchy or stiff feeling. This is another thing I love about it, but if you have lashes that do not hold a curl well this may pose as a issue for you. This mascara is a 2 in 1; it provides massive length but just the right amount of volume (I attribute this to its deep pigmentation and ease of layering). It is a bit pricey but a large sized tube will last you 4-5 months with everyday use. I would say that makes up for the cost; I can go through drugstore mascaras in about 2 months with everyday use and I never get volume and length all in one tube. If you would like to have more volume and length apply a mascara primer first. Too faced does have their own in their line of makeup but any primer you can find will work just fine. I used one I found in the drugstore and the results were amazing!

When it goes bad:

When this mascara goes bad it get super thick and goopy. Yuck! It becomes very hard to apply to the lashes and you may not be able to achieve a even coat on the lashes.

Cons:

The mascara wand picks up and extreme amount of product and you must scrap off the excess.
The cost is a bit more than I am used to paying for a mascara.
The availability of the product. I have to drive to the inner city to pick one up at my local Ulta or Sephora stores. Where I live these stores are very limited.

Pros:

This is one of the best mascara I have ever used.
It gives length and volume.
My lashes are soft to the touch after application.
The packaging is beautiful and easy to spot in your makeup bag.
The pigmentation is dark and everything you would expect.
It applies well over a primer and gives more length and volume this way.

Overall:

I would buy this again. I really enjoy this product. If you have to save up to buy it I suggest you do, or at least pick up a sample/travel version. I think you will be very pleased.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ka'oir Lipstick Review & Rant

Bad Girl Twitter Beef: Judi VS Stasi

Preventing Premature Aging