Preventing Premature Aging

During my day to day hustle I can feel overwhelmed by responsibility. This can trickle into emotions of anxiety, stress, and even anger. I find myself asking the same question "Why am I not able to complete these tasks and things go the way I planned?" I have tried to compare myself to other people I see and may have looked up to. These individuals seem to have it all together. Nothing seems to go wrong in their world right? WRONG, this couldn't be farther from the truth. Our first mistake is trying to maintain/reach a level that is unreasonable and maybe unattainable. I find women struggle with this more than men. She wants to live out her dreams and fantasies to only find herself repeating the age old phrase "I can do it all". Well guess what you cant. Stop while your ahead. You see no one has things all together perfectly, and no ones day goes as they hoped. We need to take a step back and breath. You see everyday we are drained emotionally by one thing or another, this is a continuous and vicious cycle. If we do not fill ourselves emotionally we will become so drained that we are left with nothing. This could start a chain of negative effects from lack of sleep, to upset stomach, and even as far a premature wrinkles! How do you fill yourself up you ask, simply by relaxing. What things make you feel most comfortable and at ease? For instance, I love the beach. When I am at the beach I am able to reach a level of calmness that when I get in the car to go home I am recharged. But, maybe you cant make it to the beach. Here's another thing that I love to do when I do not have a ton of free time. Everyone has time in the car! So how about the next time you get in your car instead of racing from one place to the next while eating and applying makeup; take a little time for yourself. Pop in your favorite tunes and sing along. Or perhaps you enjoy reading or learning that new language and just never have time. Visit your local library, chances are they have those books on audio. Now pop it in the CD player and your set.
Remember, everyone needs time for themselves; even Jesus himself took time alone to pray and meditate. In order to be healthy and happy sacrifice for yourself instead of someone else today. Rome wasn't built in a day and nor were you. Everything will be there waiting on you when you return. Good luck on staying "full" and preventing premature aging.

Comments

  1. Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of info on your page.
    Im really impressed by your site.
    Hey there, You've performed an excellent job. I'll certainly digg
    it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.


    My web page - DermPUre Skin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ka'oir Lipstick Review & Rant

Bad Girl Twitter Beef: Judi VS Stasi