My Favorite Blushes

  My Favorite Blushers!

 Check out my YouTube channel with this link www.youtube.com/user/monikathediva

With spring here and summer around the corner I couldn't wait any longer to pull out my favorite products of the season.  The weather is so beautiful and nice and I am very excited to wear these products again. This truly is my favorite time of year. Here is a list of my favorite blushes that are in my collection.

Low End/ Drugstore Blushers:

My first pick is from E.L.F. This is the natural radiance blusher ( I paid $1.00)  and I picked this up at my local Food Town. Yes, lol my city still has a Food Town. The color is in Flushed. Its a mauve, plum color with slight shimmer. Beautiful for a pop of color on the cheeks. I find these blushes are very well pigmented and long lasting.

My next pick is from Wet n Wild. The color is Pearlescent Pink. This blush is a light cool toned pink with a noticeable amount of golden glimmer. I love this blush on dark skin. The golden shimmer really shows up and leaves a soft hint of pink.

One of my all time favorite blushes is from Maybelline. This products is discontinued (sorry) but you may be able to find it on eBay. It is a cream stick blush in the color Plummy Shimmer. The name says it all! This is one of the most pigmented blushes I own. It has soft silver reflects.

This next one is something i reach for often. Its from Maybelline, their mineral collection. The color is Original Rose; a baby pink tone with silver and pink shimmers. Such a beautiful but soft color. This will last you a lifetime because of the amount of product you get, keeping in mind that a little goes a long way with this product.

Another Maybelline favorite is the Dream Mousse blush in Soft Plum. This is a true mauve color with subtle shimmers. I use this as a base to make some of my softer lighter colors pop. This can be worn alone, but on my oily skin I find it last much longer if topped off with another blush.

I recently tried out one of the L'Oreal True  Match blushes in Sweet Ginger (N7-8). This is a neutral toned light pink with silver shimmer. On my skin this is very light but looks good on top a base.

Milani has great products. My favorite blush from this line is something I think you've all heard of...Sunset Beach. This is a must have for women of color! Its a orange blush. Need I say more. You will love this no matter what your skin tone.

One of my favorite blushes to contour with is from Hard Candy in the color Bombshell. This is great on my skin shows up as a bronze plum. It has some sheen to it so if you don't like glowy cheeks be careful with this one.

Everyday Minerals has a blush in swimming pool. This a plum tone matte color. Another product that will last you a lifetime!

The last drugstore blush is also discontinued.  This product is from Revlon in the Colorstay collection (Mineral Finishing Powder). The color is Sunkiss. Its not really a blush but I do use it this way lightly from time to time. Dusted across the cheeks lightly with a large brush this gives a highlighted effect, with a more densely packed brush it can be used as a blush/ contour.

High End Blushers:

One of the first blushes I ever owned was from Clinique in the color Smoldering Plum. Its still a staple for me.This is a plummy pink with the most beautiful pink shimmers. This color I find to be very unique in color. There is something about how softly it applies and the gorgeous glow it gives your skin.

My Favorite Estee Lauder Blush is called Radiant Spice. I really need to pick up a back up of this one. This is a burnt orange color with golden shimmer; on the face the shimmer is not apparent. This has red tones to it and is a very soft powder.

Last but not least my Mac blushes....
Format, a bronze red toned blush with nice sheen. Great for those neutral days.

Peaches, a peach blush. This is a Sheertone blush so it applies very lightly allowing you to build the color as you go.

On A Misson, this is a beauty powder and is discontinued. It looks purple in the pan which is what drew me to it. This is a cool toned plum.

Superduper Natural, this is a mineralized blush. It is as the name says very natural. This color is a mid toned pink/ mauve with lots of sheen to it.

I hope this helps you to find your favorite color blush for this season. Remember beauty is what's on the inside...but with makeup you can be anything you want on the outside!

Check out my YouTube channel Monikathediva for this video! Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

MUAH XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ka'oir Lipstick Review & Rant

Bad Girl Twitter Beef: Judi VS Stasi

Preventing Premature Aging