Meet Keyla My New Dog!



 This is Princess Keyla (Ke-Ke), she is our newest addition to the family. I believe she is a Boxer mix, but we aren't quite sure. We adopted her on April 22, 2012. Her birthday is in October of 2010 making her 18 months old. She is a character for sure lol. She loves to jump all over my freakin' furniture...which doesn't fly around here let me tell you. If you watched the YouTube video I posted you will know how high she can jump. Pretty good for such a small dog. Compared to King she's half his size and height; which is weird with all the food she eats. She is very lively and rambunctious! King seems to get along with her fairly well, other than the fact that she hasn't been fixed and her tries and tries to hump her! Don't hate on my baby...he's a virgin for goodness sakes. she never lets it happen though which is a good thing. We are taking her to the vet on May 4 to get her fixed. Hopefully if he ever does "get it in" she wont get preggo.
I'll be sure to keep you updated on all her progress and activities! Be sure to watch for them. Thanks for the support guys.
Please be sure to comment below and let us know what you think of Keyla; and tell us about your "happy family", we would love to hear it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ka'oir Lipstick Review & Rant

Bad Girl Twitter Beef: Judi VS Stasi

Preventing Premature Aging