Friday Night Makeup



Hi guys,
I wanted show you my makeup look I created for a night out on the town. Mister surprised me and took me to my first Poetry Slam. It was so fun and exciting. The place was beautiful and they talent out of this world. If you have never been and get a chance to check one out; do it. you wont regret it a bit. But anyhoo on to the MAKEUP!
I did this look using my Urban Decay Naked Palette. I started by using UDPP to prime my eyelids. Then with a clean 239 brush from Sigma I applied Gunmetal all over the lid. I took Texture from Mac to blend out my harsh edges. After that with a 217 brush from Sigma I applied Smog to the crease to add a little depth. I used my Mac Mineralized Skin Finish Natural as my highlight. Optional: I added some Kiss lashes to give me more length. I didn't want the dark colors to take over my own lashes.That's all for the eyes! I love simple looks, don't you. I told you I'm no makeup artist. I'm just learning as I go lol, I really like this look it's smokey but not overpowering.
On my face I'm wearing Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC45. I set it with Palladio Rice Powder in Translucent. On my cheeks I'm wearing Mac Peaches and MSF in Soft and Gentle. I popped on a neutral gloss and headed out the door.
I hope you enjoy the look as much as I do. Comment below and tell what you think.
I hope you guys try this look. If you do post a comment below or if you would like make a video response on my YouTube channel. Thanks guys love you all. XOXO Muah!
REMEMBER....ALWAYS BE DIVALISHCIOUS!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ka'oir Lipstick Review & Rant

Bad Girl Twitter Beef: Judi VS Stasi

Preventing Premature Aging