Lo'real RevitaLift Complete Eye Cream Review Day 3

This product from Lo'real is said to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and puffiness in the eye area as well as aid in the firmness of the skin. The company claims Immediately: the skin around the eye looks revitalized. In Two Weeks: 77% of women saw firmer skin and dark circles are visibly reduced. In Four Weeks: wrinkles are visibly reduced. The product is 0.5 grams and cost aroun $12-13 at your local drugstore.
Day 3:
I use this only in my morning routine.
I apply this cream to the under eye area right up to the lower lash line and slightly above my cheek bones, also I go onto the eyelid and inner and outter coners of the eye.
So far I can notice that it does reduce puffiness around the eye almost instanly. I do not have dark circles but I have bags under my eyes and fine lines from squinting and laughing. It also is very moisturizing to the skin, almost refreshing. It takes a few minutes to sink into the skin; maybe five minutes or so but it is not greasy feeling. I dont find that it leaves any residue on the skin. When I apply my foundation it goes on much smother under the eye. I ususally have trouble with my under eye area being very dry which is odd because I have very oily skin. When I use this eye cream I do not have that problem. My concelor glides on with no problem. If you do not have dry skin under the eye, your results may be different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ka'oir Lipstick Review & Rant

Bad Girl Twitter Beef: Judi VS Stasi

Preventing Premature Aging