Project 10 Pan Product Reviews: Micheal Kors Very Hollywood Perfume/Gloss

Hey everyone long time since I blogged about anything.  I am still on my Project 10 Pan and I had a great idea. I thought it would be cool if I wrote a review on all the products I finish up and how I liked them. This way you guys have a good idea about how I'm doing on project pan and how each item performed. I'm going to try and include as much information as I possibly can. So lets get on with it already!


The item I am reviewing today is the Micheal Kors Very Hollywood perfume and lipgloss sample. I got mine from sephora a long time ago. The cost is around 45.00 (this is for the perfume alone) depending on where you buy it.
I searched the web and this product is no longer for sale. Although you can buy the perfume rollerball by itself without the gloss. You can purchase this at michealkors.com, amazon.com, walmart.com, and perfumania.com to name a few. Just type it in the google search bar and walla!!
The perfume sample was not very big at all. It has a rollerball for application. I do like this feature. The perfume itself is very fragrant.  It smells of floral and a hint of sweet. I found that a little goes a long way and that did not need to reaaply throughout my day. The notes of this perfume are Mandarin,  iced bergamot, wet Jasmine, ylang-ylang, raspberry,  gardenia, orris, creamy amber, soft white moss and vertiver.
I really loved this and I would definitely repurchase in fact I already have brought a large bottle. 
Moving onto the lipgloss side....

This is a light peachy colored gloss. Not too heavy in texture. It has micro specs of silver glitter and smells of a soft fruit. This last a good while maybe a hour tops if u don't eat or smoke much. When I reapply it goes on easy and does not get gloopy or cake up. I like to wear this alone. When I pair it with other colors because its such a light shade and the silver glitter in it it can appear almost gray on my lips. That's not cute at all girls. No one wants ghostly lips now do they?  I started using this product Aug 9 2014. I will update this post and tell you how long it took for me to use it up with regular use. 
I hope you all have enjoyed reading this and that it helps you when choosing this fragrance.  Overall my rating for this item is 4.5 out of 5 stars!!! 
Stay tuned for my update when I have finished the gloss. Toodles loves!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ka'oir Lipstick Review & Rant

Bad Girl Twitter Beef: Judi VS Stasi

Preventing Premature Aging