Family Matters

I come from a very large family. I only have one brother but my extended family is huge. I love my family even though some times they may drive me crazy. They pick me up and carry me through my tough times, they make me laugh til I cry. They are special, every one in their own way and I love them with all my heart. I wish we kept in touch better than we do but the fact that we keep in touch and celebrate together is enough to make me happy.
When I grew up I spent a lot of time with my cousin Ramona. I was young and my parents put us together so we could play (really so they could have adult time lol). Ramona is very unique to say the least. There is no one like her and there never will be. Out of everyone in the family she reminds me most of my late uncle jr. This was a guy you either loved or hated. Most loved him. She is so amusing, creative, loud, divalious, fabulous, short tempered, beautiful, bold...I could go on. This chick can make a grown man blush, there aren't many who can do that. Bet you can't? She and I have more in common than most would think. I cherish our friendship. She has the world, but I don't think she realizes it all the time. We all do it; life takes over and we take things for granted getting thru the hustle and bustle. She has a husband that everyone knows adores her, and two beautiful kids that love her to pieces as well. Boy do I wish I had that, hopefully one day I will.
I wanted to tell all of you how wonderful she is and how much I care about her. She is another year older now and we are blessed to still have her in our lives. I love you cousin. I hope you know how wonderful you are and how much you are loved. I have the strongest bond with you maybe because of our childhood times. Even the bad memories are good memories because I had my family with me. I am happy to have memories bad/good, some people don't.
If you have a family love them. If you don't, love who you have. Family is all we got. They are there when your born and again when you die. Cherish it.
So shout to you hooka! You are the ish! No one can take that from you.
Hope you have a wonderful day, week, and year. Don't stop celebrating cuz, keep the party going.
P.S. you know I only did this because I ain't got no money right? LMAO! Just kidding
Love you babe! Ya girl, NIKA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ka'oir Lipstick Review & Rant

Bad Girl Twitter Beef: Judi VS Stasi

Preventing Premature Aging