Loreal True Match Concelor Crayon

Price:
This is a new product by Loreal. It's a concelor in a pencil form. You can find this product for less than $10 at your local drugstore. Try places like Walgreens, Rite Aid, Target, and Walmart.
There are not many color selections/choices to choose from. They grouped two colors into one; for instance if you are my skin tone try medium/deep (warm 5/6/7). There are two colors that are lighter than this shade, and one that is darker.
Performance:
If you have dry skin I would not reccomend this product. It will show your dry patches if you have any, I would suggest to heavily mosturize your skin before use.
This is a natural concelor. The coverage is light but buildable. The product is very creamy. You receive a good amount od product (
It comes made like a lipstick, you must twist the bottom to release more product. Once you have used a good amount of the product this comes in handy because you can twist the product down, therefore preventing the product from going everywhere in your bag.
Packaging:
The packaging is very sleek and compact. It appears to look more expensive than it truly is. The top does not slide off easily, making it great for travel. I would'nt suggest just throwing this into your purse without a second thought. Always be cautious with things that have removable tops (ie lipstick, gloss).
My Rating:
I give this product a 4 out of 5. I think it has great coverage but the product could be slightly creamier. This would prevent it from clinging to dry spots but also provide a little more moisture to the skin.
Overall I really like this product. The fact that it is truly unscented is a plus for me. I also really enjoy twisting the bottom to expose more product. I am concered about how quickly it will dry out.
If you happen to see this product and are interested in giving it a shot, I say go for it. Its afforable and works fairly well. I hope my review has been helpful to someone. I will update this review once I have finished this product with my final thoughts.
Thanks guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ka'oir Lipstick Review & Rant

Bad Girl Twitter Beef: Judi VS Stasi

Preventing Premature Aging