Oh Hell No! (Bathroom Etiqutte)

For those of you who don't know...I work as a janitor. Yea that's right. My job involves cleaning; most of which I don't mind. Until I reach the bathroom. Some of you are filthy animals. So below are some rules to follow when in the bathroom. Enjoy....

MEN:

First of all, flush the toliet dude! I mean what on earth makes you think that the next man, or I want to see your shit, literally?? Dont be a pig, just flush.
And for a couple of yall a courtesy flush would be nice. Can't hurt you or the plumbing. Just saying

Why are there papertowels in the stall all over the floor?? I can think of one reason why but is that nessecary for you to do outside the home! I think not. If your lonely get a girl. Otherwise wash your hands and drop the papertowel in the trash. Do not throw it at the trash, put it in the trash.

STOP SPITTING YOUR GUM IN THE URINAL. I am not happy when I have to stick my hand (gloves or not) into the urinal to get your gum. GROSS!

Look before you enter the bathroom. If you see my maids cart...I'm in there! Stop walking in dumbfounded and using the urinal only for me to exit the stall and find you with your pants unzipped. There is only one man I want to see with his pants unzipped and it ain't you.
Not to mention this can turn into a huge union lawsuit. Ever heard of sexual harassment, or gross imposition?

WOMEN:

Before you squat; make yourself a tissue barrier. You know what I'm talking about. When we rip off those four strips of tissue to cover the toilet. Not every time that you squat are you going to get it all inside the toilet. I don't wanna touch anything that comes out of you.

Speaking of things that come out of you. When you change your sanitary napkins, wrap them COMPLETELY and throw them away! Stop putting that nasty, stinky mess in those metal containers for me to get. Stankin up the whole bathroom!

Its a bathroom not your closet. I don't need four kinds of soaps to refill, perfume, hairspray, and powder all over. You are not at home, this is work. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

And LASTLY this is for everyone. If you see me cleaning don't come in.
Wait about ten mins after I've left to use that bathroom. This is just called courtesy or respect. I am sick of my supervisor saying that my floors are tracked up just because you had to check to see if you had a booger.

Hope you have enjoy this as well as learned something. Til next next time.
Your girl,
MonikatheDiva
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ka'oir Lipstick Review & Rant

Bad Girl Twitter Beef: Judi VS Stasi

Preventing Premature Aging