Basketball Wives Season 5

So in this first episode we see Evelyn speaking out about what happened between her and Chad. She talks about finding a empty condon wrapper and questioning him. Now after watching Evelyn we all know she most likey cussed him and yelled at him. I would have to, I mean it hasn't even been 90 days into the marriage yet. She brought him into her family and created a relationship with her daughter and he. That's pretty big don't you think. Her daughter has had now 3 male figures in her life. If I were her daughter I would be confused and scared to get close to another man. So it seems that during the incident Chad headbutted Evelyn causing a 3inch gash on her forehead. I was shocked when I saw the photos which can be found on TMZ. She divorced Chad quickly, but says she's unsure of her decision. He reached out to her Mom, saying how sorry he was and that he wants his family back. Kinda late for that don't ya think. Later in the episode we see Evelyn talking to the girls about the incident. Tammy speaks up and says how things can happen. That the same thing happened to Rhianna and Chris Brown but look at them. That's true but does it take all of that for things to go smoothly? If so I don't need it, and surly she doesn't.
Tammy later goes to visit Shauny and tells her about her mother being ill and talks about her own temper and how hard its been to control it. She says at times she forget to count to ten. I can relate, I have a Tammy Roman kind of temper and its crazy hard to control. The best way I have found to cope with this problem is to stay away from what stresses me. Tammy being back in the limelight and around an all woman cast has got to be hard. In the previews it looks as if she doesn't last quite long at holding her anger. What took me by surprise is Shauny's new attitude toward the girls and life itself. She has a new don't back down approach. She better step carefully because Tammy has no problem throwing a punch. I can't wait for the second episode. As Shauny says "Bring it!" And believe me I'm sure Tammy will. They may be bringing an ambluance for Shauny.
What did you think of the first episode? Do you think Jen and Evelyn will become friends again? How do you feel about Chad and Evelyn getting married again? Leave comment below, I would love to know your thoughts.
To be continued....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ka'oir Lipstick Review & Rant

Bad Girl Twitter Beef: Judi VS Stasi

Preventing Premature Aging