I'm a Diva not a Devil

I recently discovered I have something called resting bitchy face...
What is resting bitchy face you might ask?
Have you ever been told "Your much prettier when you smile" or "Cheer up, it can't be that bad!" Well I have lots of times. Let me explain...
Resting Bitchy Face: How your face looks when its at rest...and if you look bitchy then you my friend have resting bitchy face!
I have no idea that I look so mean, angry or unapproachable. I am not a mean person, in fact I'm quite nice if I do say so myself. I wonder if there is some way I can change how my face looks at these times. Like are there some type of face exercises that I can do? Could I draw happy looking eyebrows on? Would this change anything or just make me look like a fool. Maybe I should wear high tightly pulled ponytails so I look more appealing to the eye.
If you are someone who knows me you should know I'm not upset. Please if you see me out speak to me, but not about how angry my face looks lol. Don't be afraid I won't bite ya! I may be a diva but I'm not a devil.

Toodles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ka'oir Lipstick Review & Rant

Bad Girl Twitter Beef: Judi VS Stasi

Preventing Premature Aging